You know you need excellent coverage. You don’t, however, have time to find the coverage and companies that fit your budget or needs. That’s where Wilshire Center Insurance Services can help.
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) combines property, liability and business interruption coverage for small to medium-sized businesses. This packaged coverage is generally less expensive than when purchasing coverage separately. With a BOP you have the ability to customize the policy to meet your individual business needs.
Perhaps you need general liability coverage that includes operations. Or, you need to add business auto coverage or commercial property insurance. Whether you are a home-based business, small service provider or contractor, we can help you with your coverage. Request a free online quote or call us at 818.784.0200 to learn more.
Supplemental Coverage Available
- Employment Practice Liability
- Extended liability for additional insureds.
- Debris removal, personal property.
- Tools and equipment.
- Valuable records protection and accounts receivable.
In addition to advising you on the right coverage, we provide additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – with our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – when you do have a claim and need fast and fair service, we work with you to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
Wilshire Center Insurance Services understands the business insurance needs of our customers. The right coverage for you is unique – call us at 818.784.0200 or contact us today to find out how to protect your business and your future with the right insurance.
or fill out our form for a quick quote.